Now a days, as many of the Android Mobile Phone users are using the new Google Android Market Site to download the applications, but getting this error – “There are no android phones associated with this account.“.
Okay, I have a solution for this problem.
You get a pop-up message saying, “There are no android phones associated with this account. Please sign in with a different account.”, When you are selecting an application to download or install a message.
This is due to the matter that the present Google Android Market Website Fails to find your phone in their databases as hence providing such error messages.
Well, if you have the same problem as I mentioned above (as it is affecting to both the rooted and the non-rooted users), you can follow this procedure to solve it.
- Just log-in to the Google Market Website at https://market.android.com
- Hit the My Account tab-link present on the page’s top right corner
- Click onto the Password Recovery link
- Now to validate whether it’s you, enter your google account password
- Then in the SMS Section, do the following :
- Hit the Edit link
- Now, if you already see the your phone number is written there, then please delete that phone number, but if no number or some other number is present, then you can go to step 6 directly,
- Save it
- Now Sign Out from the website
- Now Sign-in again to the android market website, and go back to same page, if prompted:
- Write your phone number there and save it
- Sign Out in the end
- Now, log in to the https://market.android.com
- Hit the My Market Account link button
- Now go to the Settings option, your phone number should appear there.
Hope it helped.