No one likes the annoying balloon tips which often comes in our windows operating system.
There is a very easy way to get rid of them.
Here is the procedure for disabling these balloon tips:
- Go to Start > Run, enter regedit, (start the registry editor)
- Search for the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
- See the DWORD value EnableBalloonTips in the registry editor right pane
- If it is available, give it hexadecimal value of 0 (zero) by double clicking on it.
- If you don’t see this key, create a new DWORD value, and name it as EnableBalloonTips. Now give it hexadecimal value of 0 by double clicking on it.
- Hit the OK button and close the regedit – registry editor.
From now onwards, you won’t get the annoying balloon tips.