Linux is most popular now a days. You can see Linux in consumer electronics, your friend’s laptop, and even into the servers and super computers.
Here is the list of devices, where Linux is running secretly.
1. Sony Products : People do have several Sony Products in their homes, like E-Book Readers, Camcorders, Cameras, Digital Players, Digital Photo Frames, Internet TVs, Car Audio Systems, and Home Systems, which are running on their own version of Linux, for providing the best user-interface. You can see the source code of those products, which are running on Linux. Click here to see the source code.
2. Amazon Kindle : The famous E-Book reader Amazon Kindle also runs on the Linux, which offers more than 1 million e-books, magazines and newspapers. You can see its source code from here.
3. Roku Video Player : This is an Linux based Media Player (Internet Set-Top-Box), which plays the streaming media from various services like Hulu Plus, Netflix etc. Click here to know more about it.
4. IBM’s Watson : The famous super computer – IBM Watson runs SUSE Linux Enterprise Server on 10 racks of IBM Power 750 servers. Watson can recognize the human languages, interpret them and can come-up with the logical responses to the input provided. Click here to know more about it.
5. Android Devices : All Android Devices are running on a special made version of Linux. Click here to take a look at it.