If you have bought and iPad, then this article is not for you, but if you haven’t yet and planning to but it in the nearer future, then go through this article.
Why to go for an old one?
- In this modern generation, when hundreds of technological devices are launched every month, why should go for an old iPad? iPad is going to be outdated, and iPad 2 is coming.
- In the nearer future, iPad-2 is about to come which would be having a lot of advanced features like USB Port, HDMI Port, Dual Core Display, Retina Graphics and 2 cameras (1 for video calling), while in the current version of iPad, it doesn’t consist of a single camera even.
- iPad-2 could be announced in the beginning of next month (March 2011), in such case buying an old version won’t be a fair deal.
- While coming onto the price band, iPad-2 could be considered of having less price as compared to the current iPad, due to high competition in the Tablet PC Market.
Galaxy Tab New Version will shine more
- The main features of iPad consists of its User-Interface, Operating System and the Application storage.
- Samsung Galaxy had given a strong competition to the iPad in the same market. However some people don’t prefer going android instead of iPad OS, but Samsung is ready to announce a new version of Galaxy Tab in this month itself. It is assumed that it would be having Android 3.0 which will take user experience to a new level.
- Screen size would be same around 7 inch, and would be having Gorilla Display for the Scratch Resistant Screen.
- Moreover, the new Galaxy Tab would be having Dual Core Processor, 8 Mega-pixel and 3 Mega-Pixel Cameras, 64 GB internal memory along with 1 GB RAM.
- If you’re a fan of Android, and want some tablet PC like who would be the Daddy of iPad, then this is a smarter choice for you.
Do you want it really?
- The solid reason to procrastinate buying an iPad is a simple question: Do you really need an iPad?
- Will you be happy by taking a 10 inch screen along with you all the times, when it has several limitations like no USB port, no camera, and nothing except the Touch-Screen !
- There are several 4 inch smart-phones are out in the market and feature wise, they are more superior than the iPad.
- If you can think that the Smart-Phones (which can come into your Pocket) and the Netbook (Which can come into your bag) are appropriate, then why should go to waste your money?
- The cheapest iPad will cost you about of Rs. 28000, with just Wi-fi equipped in it.
- There are several Tablet Devices out in the market, which cost your almost half of it and will come along with the additional features like 3G Connectivity, Android Operating System and so on.