Probably you might be knowing about the best Android Mobile Phone in the market – i.e. Huawei Ideos U8150.
But you were worrying about the battery life as the Android operating system fetches it in very short period of time. The real culprit is the Android Operating System, not the hardware of this phone.
So I am writing a few tips for increasing the battery life of Ideos. I personally experienced these tricks on my Ideos Phone.
- Use the power button to lock/unlock the screen
- Turn off Wi-Fi, if you are not using them
- Turn off Blue-tooth when not needed
- Set the screen timeout to say 30 seconds or 10 seconds (or the smallest value present on your ideos phone)
- Set the screen brightness to around 2nd or 3rd level (or a lower degree)
- Disable background data synchronization, when not required
- Disable data services, when not required
- Disable GPS, when not required
- Only use the 2G networks, which saves your phone battery a lot
Even I am using these tricks to save the battery life of my Ideos phone, and most of the time I get battery back-up of around 3 days and 6 hours.
All the best!